Monday, April 2, 2012

Win Free Tickets for a Gala Healing Event!

Spiritual teacher Sai Maa will lead "Healing: Accelerated Teachings for Accelerated Times" in Denver April 27-29 (for more information, visit https://programs.sai-maa.com/ ). Prizes are as follows: first place, two free tickets; second place, $100 to spend in the Sai Maa bookstore; third place, a free online class with Life Divine, Sai Maa’s teaching group.

To enter the contest, simply leave a comment under this blog entry. PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT—your blog screen name isn’t enough.

6 comments:

  1. I would love to go to the healing gala!!! Here's hoping I win something! :)

    Candace
    allegra_15@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I've been watching some video clips, and this sounds like it would be an interesting event. Please enter me in your contest.

    klconn7 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could use this right now as where I'm living the neighbors have very negative energy, lower consciousness, and I could use a break from it to refocus on the positive and spiritual life to help get me back in a positive space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love the second or third place prize.

    Leigh Ann
    leegeekhood at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear All,

    We have 5 sponsored tickets for the Friday Night Event with Sai Maa! If you are interested, please call us at the Office of Sai Maa at 303.996.0123!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please enter me in your contest.

    ReplyDelete